Yes yes ya all -
Ah, it was so awesome to talk to you all!!! I wish I could have a nice conversation with everyone of you!
I was thinking about being 23. Its crazy! It makes me sad kinda cause 22 was such a good year for me. I think its been one of my best if not the best. I started off at home for a lovely half summer working and playing and enjoying home again. That was great! Then I went on the trip of a lifetime with two of my most best buds in the world! And the fam! AMAZING!! Then I got into school again, but had a basically life changing experience toward the beginning of it that changed my perspective on most things. It was a really hard, but good semester and I made some wonderful friendships and relationships. Then I came home and continued to prepare for the mish. And now here I am! Twas a good year indeed. Theres more to it but thats the short version.
Thanks for the birthday present and cards and all - I loved everything! I'm way too lucky! I really think I am probably the luckiest person in the world. So blessed.
Talk to you next week! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
Davidaustinkunz



