No time - companion locked keys in car in morning and cry cry cry, but then we go mtn biking with this cool member in the ward - real fun in the pouring rain through the woods - lots of roots and ROCKS and fun then tire pops and I run all the way back but real fun fun fun. I like rain when I'm in wet clothes.
Conference absolutely amazing. its gonna be like going to the temple for me since I never get to which is a bummer cause I've been missing it a lot, and then its a theme on sunday in conference - dangit! But geeze it was so sweet, the first presidency right now is absolutely mind blowing and I love them so much! Can't say enough. Wonderful weekend, ran 5K for Feed the Need. they got so much food it was awesome then conference all day. such a nice break from the usual grind of being a missionary and filling all the time during the day. But no investigators came even though we made sooooooo much effort to get them there! Frustrating! We need to teach more by the spirit and stuff, but ultimately people have a choice and unfortunately choose other things. Nice members give us food and I eat way too much. Oops. My pants aren't getting tight yet though. We don't get a lot of dinner apointments here, the person whose calling that is to make them for us is less active right now.
Oh and Zone conference was last Thursday and it was AWESOME! Oh man it was so great. Pres Pehrson is a pretty radical dude. He knows what he's doing. It was good for me to get to that realization cause so far he's just been like the guy in charge, but now I feel a lot more confident in him and why he's here and that he can help me if I need it.
Well anyway, I'm still waiting for the leaves and am getting more used this place and the ward and all. There was some insane lightning and thunder the other day that literally shook our house. it shook. It was so close.
I'm sure I have a lot more to say but I forget of course. Love you all, miss you all, this is really hard out here and pushes me in ways that I hate being pushed in. I still have a looooong way to go. Lots of elders are focused on having fun. I don't care so much about fun right now. I've had fun. I'll have fun. I don't focus on it much. Just do the work. Just do the work.
Love David



