My fellow believers! I have something awesome you have to do. I ordered these two cds 2 weeks back that are top notch. One of them you have to listen to one of the songs. But there's a condition. First you have to read in the Book of Mormon, 3 Nephi Chapter 11. Its the one where Christ comes. If you didn't know that, commit it to memory. Anyway, the song is on this CD called Another Testament: Music of the Living Savior. The song is the first track called "Come See the Light." You can just download it for a buck on deseretbook.com (http://deseretbook.com/item/5027142/Another_Testament_Music_of_the_Living_Savior). So what you gotta do is get the song, read 3 Nephi 11, then sit somewhere quiet, close your eyes, and listen to the song and listen to the words and just let yourself ponder and imagine! It'll be the best thing ever! I actually haven't tried it myself, but I really want to and I've felt the spirit really, really strong just listening to the song in the car. I love it! Such an amazing song! They guy is an incredible singer! So do this and I'm sure you will have a wonderful experience! I love you guys! Having some new music seriously helped rejuvinate me. I'd been listening to the same old stuff for soooooo long and I was in a music slump and had forgotten the amazing power it can have because I hadn't heard anything appetizing in so long! This song and CD and this other one called Reflections of Christ by the same people are so sweet! I just had to buy some music. I needed something. Have a great day and a great experience listening to Come See the Light. Love ya!
David



