I'm way short on time cause i wanted to write Laura something before she left cause I didn't have anytime to physically write her anything. But anyway, things are good, the Book of Mormon is the best thing in the world and I love it and love the amazing spirit it brings into my life when I study it. When I study it and not just read it. Reading it is really excellent too. This is a different place but we have so much opportunity its insane.
Remember Carol back in Madison? Well I guess she had a straight up Miracle! She had some blood clots that were giving her a heck of an amount of trouble. Long story, but she was going to the hospital last week, so the Elders went and gave her a blessing the night before. Next day, went to the doctor... ... ... she had no more blood clots! They were gone!! Ha ha!! The power of faith! Its incredible. The gospel is real. Coincidence is for squares.
Ralph, I wanted to write you but again have no time. You keep it up sounds like you're figuring it out. Gosh I am so jealous of you. I love you!
Mom and Dad - I keep thinking that this is going to be totally crazy for you huh! I've been praying for you, I hope you adjust well to an empty house! I miss you guys so much! Thanks for being the amazing parents that you are!
Laura I love you and wish you amazing experiences.
Gotta run sorry to short you.
Love
David



